A Step-by-Step Guide for Finding Your Passion

Find your passionate path
woman walking step by step through wooded areaNot long ago, I wrote a brief post about my own frustrations over feeling like I don't truly know what my passion really is. Just today, while searching yet again for suggestions on how to remedy this problem, I actually came across a step-by-step guide for finding your passion. I decided to pass along the link for any of you who are faced with the same problem that I've been having.

It mystifies me in a way, that I don't know what it is that I should be doing in order to achieve that joyous potential that dwells inside of everyone. I suppose that you never get too old for self-discovery but at my age, I sort of figure that I should have it worked out by now. I know, drop the 'should have's'.

In my case, I fully expected to keep the same one passion all my life. It's been a bit of surprise to realize that it has changed over the years. Now, I feel a little lost in the living my passion department.

Anyway, back to the topic of this post - tips for helping you find your passion. The blog that I'm directing you to is called, ZenHabits. Maybe you've heard of it or are even a subscriber.

The Short but Powerful Guide to Finding Your Passion
post gives us a ten step guide that, if worked through, will be of assistance in the quest for that all-elusive passion. The author, Leo Babauta, says up front that his advice is not comprehensive and it will not find your passion for you. It will however, Leo says, help you on your journey in that direction.

If you're having trouble connecting with that special occupation that fills you with purpose and excitement, why not give Leo's suggestions a try. You've got nothing to lose and an awful lot to gain. The worst thing that can happen is that you learn a lot about yourself. And that's not a bad thing, is it?

Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. We are on the same boat Shirley. Sometimes I even get mad at myself for feeling lost! Gee whiz. I am glad I read your post today. I will email you in a little while. Love lots.

    ReplyDelete

* Ad *
Click here for Go for Your Goals