Finding Nirvana the Hard Way

The brain/Nirvana connection
This morning, Jafree Ozwald shared a video with those of us on his email list and after watching it and shedding a few tears, I just had to share it with you.

This is the most amazing, touching, compelling and entertaining presentation of the workings of our brain and energy field that I have ever seen. I can pretty much guarantee that you will enjoy this video.

Jill Bolte Taylor, passionately describes her journey through a stroke and the surrendering of her life that led her to an unbefore experienced sense of peace and expansion - Nirvana. She saw her molecules meld with her surroundings and in seconds came to understand how our personal energy fields and all that exists flows together.

As a scientist, Jill knew what was happening to her brain yet was unable to stop it. She uses humour and tears to bring us into her experience and does it so well that you might cry along with her. But don't get me wrong, this is touching but by no means is it depressing. Instead, it provides easy education and insight. You will likely want to watch it more than once.

Jill is a very talented presenter, probably borne of her passion to spread her message that you don't have to have a near death experience to access utter peace.

To an extent, I could identify with what Jill went through. When I was initially hospitalized in January of 2012, the doctor thought that I was having a stroke. I wasn't, it was Guillain Barre Syndrome affecting the nerves to my brain but the symptoms were very similar. While watching this video, I understood the flopping back and forth from connection to disconnection, seeing things that my rational mind had no explanation for and feeling like nothing that was happening in the physical world was important. I was safe and cared for. That was the predominant feeling for me. Jill's went even further.

It took Jill Bolte Taylor eight years to recover from her stroke but her commitment to share her message continues strong.

I am not doing this phenomenal presentation justice. Please take the time to watch it and you'll see what I mean. You'll be very glad that you did.




Please help Jill spread her message by sharing this video

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Ad *
Click here for Go for Your Goals