A Word About Burt Goldman's Money Manifesting Video

dollar sign
If you read yesterday's post, you could probably gauge just how excited I was at discovering Mr. Burt Goldman, The American Monk. I was particularly taken with his money attraction music, which he claimed you merely had to listen to for 58 seconds. There's nothing needs doing, you just sit and listen, that's it.

Well, if you saw the update to the post, which I added this morning, you know that after listening to the music yesterday afternoon, I was fortunate enough to receive a surprise windfall last night. Totally unexpected, it was wonderful. Today, I received a cheque that was so long overdue that I did not think I'd ever see it. Yes, it has been a wonderful day and a half!

The thing that I have not pointed out but want to, just in case people are wondering, is that I have absolutely no affiliation with Mr. Goldman or his business, whatsoever. Honest. It's just that when something is good, when it works, I love to share it. That is, after all, what this blog is for. I added my personal gains to illustrate that I've had personal success with it, so you can, as well.

I really hope you'll give it a try, especially if you're in dire straits. It's free, so you have nothing to lose and lots to gain.

Very best of luck and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Ad *
Click here for Go for Your Goals