My Yesterday Miracle

miracle, light shining through the trees
I surprised myself yesterday.

The day was one of those that test my nerves and reflect back to me how I'm doing with regards to Law of Attraction. Typically, I move through at least a few different responses:

* irritation
* frustration
* stress
* fatigue
* depression

Sometimes, those responses can all happen in one day, other times the situation has been building for quite awhile and I'm starting from stress or tired levels. Regardless, it always ends with me withdrawing from life for a bit.

Knowing that I have control over the way I respond to things doesn't help. In fact, it makes it worse as I think I'm failing at turning things around.

Yesterday was different.

Yesterday, I only almost got to the stress stage. I was in my final approach to a full-blown stress experience, complete with shallow breathing, that horrible tightness in my mid-section, the not knowing what to do. I remember thinking that I've done this so many times for the same reasons, I'm going in circles. I've had that thought a million times, but yesterday when it came into my head, I stopped what I was doing and just sat still. It wasn't even a conscious thing, I just did it.

The funny thing is that when I stopped, so did the way I was feeling. It just stopped, like I'd pulled the plug on it and it couldn't be bothered hanging around anymore.

When I realized what had happened, I was elatedly dumbfounded and relieved. But mostly dumbfounded. In fact, it took me a few minutes to let sink in what had happened.

"I'm not depressed. Why aren't I getting depressed? I should be getting depressed but I'm not. This isn't like me! This is great!"

I went on like this only for a couple of minutes. Then, I just smiled, felt the last of the negative emotions leave and welcomed the happy feeling that replaced them.

The rest of the day went so smoothly! I want every day to feel so wonderful and go so well as the remainder of yesterday did.

Since then, I thought that I should try to pinpoint the exact moment or thing that I did so that I could share it here. Honestly, I'm not sure what to say. I've been a student of working with Angels and the Law of Attraction for about twelve years, maybe some of it finally hit home for me.

Probably, realizing that I needed to break the cycle helped, as did taking energy away from the stressful aspects and focusing on how good I was feeling. No doubt, I will put this into practise more and more until I become much better and faster at implementing it. Eventually, hopefully, I won't need it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Ad *
Click here for Go for Your Goals