The Secret - Full-length and Free

television for watching the movie, the secret with esther hicks, full-length, free
See below for The Secret movie
Update 2014:  Sorry but The Secret with Esther Hicks has been removed from YouTube and I haven't found it free elsewhere yet. I've replaced it with the video below, which is the movie without Esther. 

Update to the update:  Found one! See the video below.


I know that sometimes I have so much going on at once that I miss things. And although I am as unique as anyone else is, I figure that I can't be the only person this happens to. Did you know that the movie, The Secret, is available online at no cost?? I didn't.

The Secret film, which was released in 2006 by Rhonda Byrne, was all over the internet shortly after it came out. Very soon after that, the uploaded copies all disappeared, due to copyright violations. I have been nervous about that, myself.

I found this YouTube video before Christmas. Actually, I discovered it by accident on the Conscious Flex site while doing some research but it is on YT. It took me this long to decide whether or not to share it here. Again, because of copyright issues.

So, last night, I decided that since there is an option to share/embed the video, I would post it here. I'm sure someone will let me know if it has to come down. For that reason, you may want to watch it as soon as you can....just in case.

This is the full-length version of The Secret, the one that includes Abraham-Hicks. If you've lost one of your DVDs of the movie (like I did), or re-watch it occasionally for a boost (like I do), or just have never seen it before, this is a good opportunity.

For the reasons mentioned earlier, I am pasting the Conscious Flex disclaimer.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own this video, all rights go to their rightful owners, and no copyright infringement is intended. This upload is solely for fans and will not be used inappropriately.

Update: Firefox has a plugin that you can use to download this movie, if you'd like to. Sorry, did not know about it earlier.

Okay, all that is out of the way. Now, sit back and enjoy The Secret!

This first video has Esther Hicks in it. The one below this is the movie without Esther.
*** Coming, as soon as I can figure out how to get Blogger to let me upload it. :)





Other Law of Attraction movies





No comments:

Post a Comment

* Ad *
Click here for Go for Your Goals